● Distemper, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccination must be current
● A fecal exam must be done each year
● Flea preventative must be used on a monthly basis
● All pills, supplements, and additives prescribed by a veterinarian are treated as medications (including over-the-counter allergy medications)
● Medications should be brought in the original prescription bottle
● Medications and Supplements are charged $2/day
● We do not administer injectable medications
● Please bring your dog’s food pre-bagged in ziplock bags with the correct amount of food for each meal in separate bags. The bags should be labeled with their name, date and which meal it is (breakfast, lunch, or dinner). Please ensure you are sending enough food for your pet’s stay. House Food - $5/day
● Do not send a whole bag of food in a store-bought bag or in a large bin unless your dog is staying for two weeks or longer.
● It is important to not vary your pet’s diet during their stay, as it can induce stomach upset.